Google+

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What I Wore to Work Today

I have been reading a few food blogs and noticed that some of them maintained a journal of what they ate everyday - be it a simple home-cooked meal or an elaborate, fancy lunch at a restaurant. So, I got inspired by this and decided to start a "What I wore today" journal for my blog. :)

So, lets see how this goes. It would be interesting to see what everyone has to say about my style too. ;)

What I wore to work today
Fuschia and Black or Pink and Black is one combination that no one get wrong. It's classy, glamourous and girly all at the same time and the bright colour also brightens a very very dreary Monday. Here is a detailed breakdown of my outfit.

  • Top - Allen Solly
  • Trousers - Wills Lifestyle
  • Black Slim Belt - Linking Road, Bandra
  • Black Beads - MG Road, Bangalore
  • Black Studs - New Market , Kolkata
  • Fuschia Pumps - Tresmode


Sorry for not being able to put up a picture of me wearing the outfit, its kinda tough taking a picture of myself  with a limited feature digicam. :( Hopefully, will get someone to take a picture of me soon.

So, What do you guys think of my outfit?

4 comments:

  1. love it....following you...please check my blog and follow me too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore the pumps!! love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumps<3

    http://chintangupta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pumps....n pink n black is d best combo..my personal fav too :)

    ReplyDelete