Google+

Monday, July 29, 2013

Vellvette July 'Quick Fix' Box

Unlike most months, this was the first time that I was one of the last ones to receive my July Vellvette box. Well, it got further delayed primarily because the box had arrived at my work place on Saturday and I could not receive it until Monday. 

Anyway, I had started reading the reviews about the box from other bloggers and had fairly good idea of what I would get. The theme of the month was 'Quick Fix' and I was expecting a lot of multi-purpose products like tinted moisturizers, dry shampoos or even anti-acne pens, however, this is what I received in this month's box:

July 'Quick Fix' Vellvette Box   Pic Courtesy: The Purplenista

Here is a list of the products I got:

  • Sally Hansen Radiant Hands, Nails and Cuticle Creme (Full size)
  • Nyassa Morning Dew Body Mist
  • LA Splash Mascara - Royal Blue (Full size)
  • Bling Nail Appliques - 23 (Bonus Product)
Now, the box is all right, considering that they sent across two full size products and a bonus product, however, I am getting a little bored with the eye-liners and mascaras that Vellvette keeps sending across to me (that too in blue always!). In my previous boxes, I had received a NYX eyeliner in blue and a Maxfactor mascara and I am yet to use these yet! I would have really loved it if they had sent across a nail polish like they had in the other subscribers boxes for a change. 

All in all, this was a meh! box for me. Nothing to get excited about and write home about.

10 comments:

  1. Can't stand mine, I'm going to save the 400 a month and buy a more expensive box - international - where I get more products, but all of which I can use. This is becoming very bleh.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you. and I have eyeing the international boxes that you have subscribed to, they are sooooooooo good! will be subscribing to one soon!

      Also, did you know Vellvette increased the price of the one-month box now. its become 499 instead of the 399 that it was earlier!

      Delete
  2. The bleh boxes were discontinued :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! if they keep at it, they just might get there.

      Delete
  3. I have yet to recieve mine..so I wont say urs was the last :(
    N they wont respond to my mails or fb mssgs..its getting tiring..This being my first time to actually order. Its as if they are least bothered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They tend to get like that at times. I would say just call them up and tell them about it. Should help.

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Nice stuffs you got :)
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just liked the Sally Hansen creme, nothing else excited me that much.

      Delete
  5. Great stuff!! I liked your nail stickers.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like people are losing interest in this.
    The SH creme seems nice.

    ReplyDelete