Google+

Friday, December 21, 2012

My Christmas 2012 Wish list

My Christmas 2012 Wish List Pic Courtesy - Getty Images
"Deck the hall with boughs of holly,
Tra la la la la la la la la.
'Tis the season to be jolly,
Tra la la la la la la la la.
Don we now our gay apparel
Troll the ancient Christmas carol,
Tra la la la la la la la la."


Come December and I get all happy-happy and happy. Yes, I love December! I simply love the chill in the air, the Christmasy festive smell in the air and all the lovely Christmas and New Year decorations that start to adorn the streets and houses in the city. In fact, I am perpetually always very very happy throughout the month and anyone passing by me will not fail to notice me humming the above Christmas carol or any other Christmas carol. 

Now, if I have bored you enough with my love for December, winter and Christmas, I will tell you that another reason why I love Christmas is because of all the presents and Christmas goodies that one receives during this season. And like all times, I have made a Christmas Wish list for 2012. My wish list consist of some items that I have been hankering after all throughout the year and some items that I have recently added to my most wanted list. J

Here is the list:


So, the things I have been hankering after from the above list are:

  • Sephora Breast Cancer Awareness Palette - I have been after this palette from the time it was launched in February 2012. I think it has a some really pretty colours and the palette has a good range with both neutrals and party shades and its small size makes it easy to carry around for business trips. Unfortunately, whenever I have tried getting this from the US something or the other has cropped up and I haven't been able to get my hands on it. Sigh!!! :( Sephora, when will you ship to India?? and When will you start an Indian online shop now that you are here!!!????
  • Fossil Purple watch - I saw this watch at the Lifestyle store at Oberoi Mall and I fell in love with it immediately only for one reason that it was purple!!! and it is different from all the white stone watches that are available and popular.
  • Mac - Who doesn't want MAC in their makeup kits!!!! I have yet to add any MAC product to my kit and simply love their Holiday daze collection!! The gift set boxes are so damn cute!!!!! Le BF are you reading this?!
Annnnnd, the things that I simply want and added to my list are:

  • Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealor Palette - A complete concealor set and I can use this for contouring also.

  • Beauty Blender - I am in two minds about this. I have read amazing reviews and seen beauty bloggers use it, but I find it a little too expensive for a piece of sponge that I will not be able to replace immediately.

  • Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Have been wanting to try this out for a long time.

  • The Body Shop Lip Balm - I read about this lip balm in Poorva's blog here and I fell in love with it immediately. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

  • Forest Essentials Bhringraj hair oil - For that much needed TLC that my hair needs currently.

  • The Hunger Games series - I loved the movie and the first book. Now, I want to compelete reading the entire series.

  • Ken Follett's Winter of the World - A good book to kill time while travelling.

  • A pretty diary or organiser and an ink pen - I love writing and this is the best ways to write my thoughts.
So this is my Christmas Wish List for 2012. I know I will not be able to get all of them, but what is the harm in wanting them. You never know when a secret Santa might just come around and gift you something from your list. J

Did you guys make your list yet?

9 comments:

  1. loved ur list :* i have the falsies mascara, its nice :) n i have a similar watch, its from titam, n its in pink looks lovely n didnt hurt the pocket as this fossil watch might :P
    n dear its Poorva, not poorna , and thanks a lot for the mention :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes!! Sorry!! I corrected it and changed your spelling immediately.

      I love the colour of the watch and the only reason I didn't buy it cos it was really really expensive. I think i should go check out titan and see if they have something similar. Thanks a ton! :)

      Delete
    2. yaa fossil is expensive ! do check out in titan, mine was for 4000 but really awesome :D n very similar to the pic u have put :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks Poorva... planning a trip over the weekend to check out the collection. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice wish list...am currently reading Winter of the World...very gripping! I have used FE Bhringraj oil but wasn't too happy with it. Too expensive and results were as food as any coconut oil :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aiiee!!now im confused. Should I be getting the FE hair oil cos you really feel bad when you spend so much and don't get the desired results. :(

      I have been waiting to read the Winter of the World for some time. Waiting for the Dance of Dragons to finish so that I can take this up.

      Delete
    2. I bought a bottle of Chenab hair herbs a few months ago from the Gourmet West section of Westside. It has about 15 different Hermes, from methi to ka poor etc...and you can see all of them. You just have to add coconut oil in this bottle, leave it out in the sun for three days and then use that oil. I found that this worked much better than the FE and Kama Ayurveda oils. And the bottle of herbs cost me Rs. 250!

      Delete
  3. I have the falsies and love it soooo much. It is a lil difficult to work with though. And I also have the beauty blender and ditched all my foundation brushes lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my hands on the Falsies and yes you are right its a little hard to work with. Kinda poked my eye a couple of times.

      I have heard so much about the beauty blender!! is it really that good?

      Delete